Confucius said, “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated”. This truth can be said for the accounting profession and some of its related accounting pronouncements. With complex derivative instruments, hedging transactions, sharebased compensation, and the newly revised revenue recognition standard, simplicity for accountants has been an after-thought, at best. However, things…
- Pay Zero Tax on Sale of Your Business/Stock/Other Assets!?
- It’s Only Been 20+ Years…..Not-for-Profits, Are You Ready?
- Cost Segregation & Tax Reform – Opportunities for Increased Depreciation and Expensing
- Could a Change in Accounting Method Save Taxes?
- Cryptocurrency (and What it Means for Your Taxes)