Manuel Ramirez is Chairman of the Board of RJI International and was formerly associated with Price Waterhouse before joining RJI in 1990. He served as President and CEO from 1993 until 2013, before being named Chairman. Manuel was appointed by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger as a member of the California Board of Accountancy in 2007. In January, 2010, Manuel Ramirez was elected President of the California Board of Accountancy.
Manuel began his career in public accounting in 1981 in Orange County, California. He has experience in auditing and consulting with financial agencies, governmental institutions, healthcare providers, publicly traded companies, real estate developers, non-profit organizations, and privately held enterprises. In addition to his extensive financial, accounting and auditing experience, he has specialized experience in taxation and business consulting.
– Appointed Board Member by Governor Schwarzenegger 2007, Vice President 2009, President 2010
– Appointed Chairman Committee of Professional Conduct 2008
– Awarded Fellow 2006, Awarded Diplomat 1999
– Co-founder & First Chairman of the Board, Board Member
– Co-founder, Audit Committee Chairman, Loan Committee
– Former Chairman and President
– Former Board Member & Investment Committee Chairman
– Co-founder & Executive Board Member
– Co-founder, Investment Committee Chairman, Audit Committee Chairman, Vice Chairman
– Chapter Co-founder, Board Member, Treasurer
– Former Board Member