Bob has a combined 35 years of fixed asset, construction, estimating, and drafting and design experience. He has over 25 years’ experience in the cost segregation and tangible asset valuation fields, and over 10 years in the construction industry.
Bob provides client services in the areas of fixed assets, cost segregation, repairs, abandonment, machinery & equipment valuation, and construction.
He is experienced in a variety of industries, including construction, banking, retail/franchises, restaurant, health care, manufacturing, distribution, technology, hospitality, and real estate.
He has provided taxpayer benefit for capital assets on all property types for new construction, acquisitions, renovations and improvements, multiple locations, and purchase price allocations.
Bob has successfully assisted taxpayers with revenue exams, Compliance Audit Process (CAP) audit teams, and IRS appeals related to cost segregation and capitalization.
- Member, Association of General Contractors (AGC)
- Member, American Association of Cost Engineers (AACE)
- Member, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE)
- Instructor at Cal State Polytechnic University in Pomona, California in Managerial Accounting
- National MS Society (MS150) Participant and Fundraiser
- American Diabetes Association (Tour de Cure) Participant and Fundraiser
- Pasadena Triathlon Club Board Member