President Obama secured a second term in office November 6, 2012, in the end winning the Electoral College by a wide margin. The President’s re-election now sets in motion what will likely be difficult negotiations between Democrats and Republicans over the fate of the Bush-era tax cuts, nearly $100 billion in automatic spending cuts, and… postelection-taxpolicy-Nov-8-2012
- Pay Zero Tax on Sale of Your Business/Stock/Other Assets!?
- It’s Only Been 20+ Years…..Not-for-Profits, Are You Ready?
- Cost Segregation & Tax Reform – Opportunities for Increased Depreciation and Expensing
- Could a Change in Accounting Method Save Taxes?
- Cryptocurrency (and What it Means for Your Taxes)