On November 2, 2017, after months of discussion, the U.S. House Ways and Means Committee released its sweeping bill to reform the tax code. Here is a brief summary of some of the individual and business provisions in the 429-page Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Generally, the changes would go into effect after December 31,… <br>
- Pay Zero Tax on Sale of Your Business/Stock/Other Assets!?
- It’s Only Been 20+ Years…..Not-for-Profits, Are You Ready?
- Cost Segregation & Tax Reform – Opportunities for Increased Depreciation and Expensing
- Could a Change in Accounting Method Save Taxes?
- Cryptocurrency (and What it Means for Your Taxes)