Many state governments are placing an increased emphasis on ensuring that out- of-state businesses that should be paying sales and income taxes are registered and are paying the proper amount of taxes. Many states have discovery departments for the very purpose of locating these companies. States have also formed partnerships with federal agencies to provide…
- Pay Zero Tax on Sale of Your Business/Stock/Other Assets!?
- It’s Only Been 20+ Years…..Not-for-Profits, Are You Ready?
- Cost Segregation & Tax Reform – Opportunities for Increased Depreciation and Expensing
- Could a Change in Accounting Method Save Taxes?
- Cryptocurrency (and What it Means for Your Taxes)