Last year, the value of Merge & Acquisition (M&A) transactions reached a record high with aggregate deals in excess of $4.8 trillion. This exceed the previous high in 2007 which surprassed $4.1 trillion.
- Accelerate depreciation deductions with a cost segregation study
- Setting up a Health Savings Account for your small business
- IRS issues final QBI real estate safe harbor rules
- Understanding and controlling the unemployment tax costs of your business
- The chances of an IRS audit are low, but business owners should be prepared