Last year, the value of Merge & Acquisition (M&A) transactions reached a record high with aggregate deals in excess of $4.8 trillion. This exceed the previous high in 2007 which surprassed $4.1 trillion.
- Wayfair revisited — It’s time to review your sales tax obligations
- Spending bill extends tax breaks, adds retirement account provisions
- Small Businesses: It may not be not too late to cut your 2019 taxes
- IRS updates rules for using per diem rates
- Holiday parties and gifts can help show your appreciation and provide tax breaks