Last year, the value of Merge & Acquisition (M&A) transactions reached a record high with aggregate deals in excess of $4.8 trillion. This exceed the previous high in 2007 which surprassed $4.1 trillion.
- Pay Zero Tax on Sale of Your Business/Stock/Other Assets!?
- It’s Only Been 20+ Years…..Not-for-Profits, Are You Ready?
- Cost Segregation & Tax Reform – Opportunities for Increased Depreciation and Expensing
- Could a Change in Accounting Method Save Taxes?
- Cryptocurrency (and What it Means for Your Taxes)